Instant access to conscious music – ignite brain power, happiness and sing in freedom
WHY WE NEED POSITIVE MUSIC
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY and science is showing that positive high vibrational music not only improves the health of our cells boosting the immune system but the life-affirming lyrics rewire the brain with positive thought patterns improving mental health, outlook on life and ability to consciously create through the joy of singing.
The acapella stacked harmonies coach your ears to hear harmony and improve singing and musicality whilst building your self-esteem, self-confidence and overall health and well-being. Hallelujah!
Get inspired, build strong bonds and create joyful life-long memories!
We are building a new generation of
FREE THINKERS and EPIC SINGERS!
Pick your Playlist
Listen Here To Get Inspired!
FOR THE KIDS & WARM-UPS
Acapella call and respond songs build presence, pitch, timing and rhythm skills.
Why music and singing is essential for family
- Singing triggers feel-good chemicals that affect your entire biology and help to release stress promoting the healthy development of your baby
- Neuroscience shows babies and young children are like sponges where the brain grows new synapses just by being exposed to new stimuli.
- A baby’s brain, at birth, contains close to 100 billion neurons. There is a window of opportunity in these ‘critical periods’ to strongly influence the 15000 synapses per neuron that get hardwired by the age of 3.
- Music dramatically improves brain development for listening, learning, language, spelling, memory and attention span.
- The Sing to Thrive songs are inspirational, loving and will develop their musical aptitude just by listening.
- Singing and music increase our oxytocin levels that is scientifically proven to enhance stronger bonds between parent and child. How awesome is that!
- Singing boosts brain function and helps children struggling with learning difficulties, speech problems or behavioural issues.
- Singing improves focus, adhd and memory.
- Singing songs with positive messaging builds self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Singing releases feel-good chemicals to influence mood and behaviour.
- Singing develops everyones empathy, emotional expression and enhances communication.
- The large variety of genres, layered harmonies and different rhythms develop music skills.
- The songs refreshingly have no sexual innuendoes. Phew!
- A lot of popular music is graphic and dangerously explicit. This can drastically alter a child’s perception of the world. Our catchy upbeat music is a way to build optimism so we can all dream for a bright and happy future.
- Singing is a powerful tool for teenagers to express pent up emotions, alleviate anxiety and stress to bring them back to centre.
- It naturally leads to song-writing and strengthens the pathways for open communication helping teenagers to navigate any external and internal struggles.
- Singing triggers neurochemicals oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and endorphins enhancing joy, and giving an internal sense of trust and happiness.
- The songs are designed to rewire the brain with a ‘CAN DO’ attitude and inspire a strong belief in self to take inspired action towards creating a life they love.
- Quantum science has proven that what we focus our attention on, we attract. The Sing to Thrive lyrics enhance a creative imagination to DREAM BIG and develop strong focusing skills which are required to become a dynamic conscious creator. Empower them with important life skills they will have forever.