High Vibe Music
Boost learning, language, memory, focus and bond the whole family
WHY YOUR KIDS NEED POSITIVE MUSIC
Over-sexualised music and videos are having a damaging impact on our children and puts pressure on them to emulate polarized gender stereotypes from a younger and younger age.
Songs with life affirming lyrics rewire the brain with positive thought patterns and the acapella stacked harmonies coach the ear to hear harmonies and improve singing and musicality, building self-esteem, self-confidence and overall health and well-being. Hallelujah!
Why music and singing is essential for family
Singing and music help your kids to connect to their feelings, release pent-up emotions and energise their growing bodies.
- Singing triggers feel-good chemicals that affect your entire biology and help to release stress promoting the healthy development of your baby.
- Neuroscience shows babies and young children are like sponges where the brain grows new synapses just by being exposed to new stimuli.
- A baby’s brain, at birth, contains close to 100 billion neurons. There is a window of opportunity in these ‘critical periods’ to strongly influence the 15000 synapses per neuron that get hardwired by the age of 3.
- Music dramatically improves brain development for listening, learning, language, spelling, memory and attention span.
- The Sing to Thrive songs are inspirational, loving and will develop their musical aptitude just by listening.
- Singing and music increase our oxytocin levels that is scientifically proven to enhance stronger bonds between parent and child. How awesome is that!
- Singing boosts brain function and helps children struggling with learning difficulties, speech problems or behavioural issues.
- Singing improves focus, adhd and memory.
- Build self-esteem and confidence by singing songs with positive affirmations.
- Singing releases feel-good chemicals to influence mood and behaviour.
- Singing develops your child’s empathy, emotional expression and enhances communication.
- The large variety of genres, layered harmonies and different rhythms develop music skills.
- The songs refreshingly have no sexual innuendoes. Phew!
- A lot of popular music is graphic and dangerously explicit. This can drastically alter a child’s perception of the world. Our catchy upbeat music is a way to build optimism so we can all dream for a bright and happy future.
- Singing is a powerful tool for teenagers to express pent up emotions, alleviate anxiety and stress to bring them back to centre.
- It naturally leads to song-writing and strengthens the pathways for open communication helping teenagers to navigate any external and internal struggles.
- Singing triggers neurochemicals oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and endorphins enhancing joy, and giving an internal sense of trust and happiness.
- The songs are designed to rewire the brain with a ‘CAN DO’ attitude and inspire a strong belief in self to take inspired action towards creating an amazing life.
- Quantum science has proven that what we focus our attention on, we attract. The Sing to Thrive lyrics enhance a creative imagination to DREAM BIG and develop strong focusing skills which are required to become a dynamic conscious creator. Empower them with important life skills they will have forever.
I recently finished the Tips and Techniques E-book and I am blown away. I use it most days just to exercise my voice and I always feel more uplifted, calm and vocally alive. It is so straight forward. Thank you so much, It’s a masterpiece!!!
Lilli Bailey, Student Actor, Melbourne
Effective immediately upon starting tuition, my son returned ‘bounding’ through our door uncharacteristically JOYOUS. It was a thrill to see him so happy. Julia is an amazing lady on many levels but what she brought to my sons life is priceless. Well beyond singing tuition!
Lynne Arnold, Disability Support, Bilambil Heights, Gold Coast
Your singing classes were the foundation to grow my daughters confidence and skills. She has blossomed since we started her and often sings with me at home while I play guitar. Thank you for all you hard work in the community.
Grant Ible, Father, Ocean Shores
Thank you for inspiring my daughter Mariana to have the confidence to perform with such confidence and grace. I was so proud of her. Thank you once again Julia!
Sophie Christou, Mother and Business Owner, Byron Bay
The light is shining brighter in our daughter Jaz every day and I have you to thank for all your love and guidance. I am so appreciative of your work.