Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Maddy will be your personal singing coach helping you to get more confidence, power, beauty, versatility and range to your voice.
Otherwise you can refer to the ‘Vocal Tips & Techniques‘ album in the Professional series. It has easy to follow, instructional singing lessons, teaching a unique somatic approach to help you become a more embodied and confident singer.
Includes warm ups, harmony and improvisation practice tracks and a songbook with activities to improve singing and harmony skills, enrich your tone, expand your vocal range and practice the magic of improvisation.
Coming soon are our ‘Online Somatic Voice Programs’. Sign up for a free song and join our tribe so you don’t miss out on hearing about the upcoming launch.
The ‘Professional‘ Series has 7 albums for you to choose from.
Designed specifically to improve mental health:
- The ‘Journey into Healing’ albums are guided meditations with interactive singing. Dynamic, engaging and healing they offer powerful ways to reinforce, motivate and inspire healthy, positive, uplifting thought patterns.
- The Transformation Pack offers you the 5 Journey albums along with a limited edition ‘Rewire for Prosperity’ album. This album has specific activities for each song to transform subconscious layers of limiting and fearful beliefs to build a positive mindset, ignite the imagination and empower you with tools to find happiness within.
A joyful way to create new neural pathways to boost positivity, self-esteem and self-confidence to motivate you to create an inspired life you LOVE.
As a teacher for 15 years, I saw a massive need for engaging, catchy music without any sexual referencing. ‘Sing to Thrive’ songs offer a large variety of genres to develop musical aptitude, along with lyrics designed to spark an awareness of self and the world around us.
Singing life-affirming lyrics have a positive effect on moods, self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth.
Click on the ‘Family’ page to learn more about the benefits or head to the shop by clicking on ‘Music for the Family’ to listen to the Sing to Thrive music library. All albums include songbooks with lyrics.
All the songs send positive messages with catchy melodies and multi-layered harmonies to develop cognitive skills and musical aptitude during this ‘critical period of brain development’.
Click on the ‘Family’ page to learn more about the benefits or head to the shop by clicking on ‘Music for the Family’ to listen and be inspired. All albums include songbooks with lyrics.’
The most cost-effective way is to purchase the ‘Professional‘ albums. Each album is cheaper than a singing lesson and provides months of material for your teenager to explore and improve singing and harmony skills.
For the younger children transfer all the ‘Whole Songs’ from each professional album (except for the Tips and Techniques because they are instructional singing lessons) and create a PLAYLIST.
You will then have all the music that is currently on the Family Tribe Albums providing quality, intelligent, catchy songs to develop their musical aptitude, self-awareness and creativity.
Ten is an excellent age to start building good singing habits. If your child has good focus and motivation then they are ready for singing lessons. If so, I would dive straight into the ‘Professional‘ Series starting with the ‘Pro-Singers Pack‘ bundle of 3 albums which are IDEAL for this age group offering a wide variety of genres to develop a broad range of singing skills. It has easy to follow instructions in the free songbooks providing many hours of singing development and fun.
If your child is not quite ready for this commitment then start with the ‘Family Tribe‘ albums and encourage singing along with the songs. There will be songs that become favourites. To explore these further you can purchase the single ‘Song Packs‘ (found at the bottom of each album) to focus on learning the individual audios for the harmony parts and practice with the easy to follow instructions in the free songbook.
I am so happy you have found your way to my site.
- The ‘Journey into Healing’ albums are guided meditations with interactive singing. Dynamic, engaging and healing they offer powerful ways to reinforce, motivate and inspire healthy, positive, uplifting thought patterns. These are ideal to use in private sessions or a group.
- As a Music Therapist if would invest in the Transformation Pack which offers you the 5 Journey albums along with a limited edition ‘Rewire for Prosperity’ album. This album has specific activities for each song to transform subconscious layers of limiting and fearful beliefs to build a positive mindset. You can facilitate these activities and add your own unique flavour to suit your clients needs.
- The Professional Series is FANTASTIC if you teach singing classes and want to add a treasure house of high vibrational songs that will catapult everyones experience to joy and beyond. The individual audios for the harmony parts of each song make learning new material a breeze and you can even use the audios in a classroom situation. The songbooks give you a plethora of activities that are fun, educational and uplifting. Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email if you have further questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
90% of the songs are A Cappella, and the songs with ukulele or guitar have instrumental backing tracks for you to use for practice or performance. The ukulele was used to maintain pitch and create a feel and rhythm to help singers become more embodied.
Check out this link, ‘song pack examples‘ which takes you to the INSPIRE ALBUMS and scroll down to see the individual song packs which are available for purchase. However the albums are a cheaper way to buy the music 😀
There are a few ways to use the music in class.
- The ‘Journey into Healing‘ meditations with interactive singing are ideal for building self-awareness and focus. It’s a good practice for students to write down their experiences. Encourage students to share their experiences which improves social bonding, compassion and empathy.
- The Transformation Pack offers you the 5 Journey albums along with a limited edition ‘Rewire for Prosperity’ album. This album has specific activities for each song to transform subconscious layers of limiting and fearful beliefs to build a positive mindset, ignite the imagination and empower you with tools to find happiness within. Ideal to use for one one ones for groups.
A joyful way to create new neural pathways to boost positivity, self-esteem and self-confidence.
I have been teaching ages 6 to 96 and these songs are suitable no matter what the age. Some of the call and response songs are better for primary however on the whole the musicality and message content is highly desirable for high school students.
Head directly to the ‘Singing Groups‘ page and download the FREE Ebook ‘Everything you need to know to run community singing groups’.
Then click on ‘Explore Professional Albums’ and consider choosing the ‘Pro-Teacher Pack‘ to receive 2 free albums and get a treasure house of uplifting songs and activities to keep you and your group happily singing for ages.
ABSOLUTELY. As a facilitator, all you need is a good sound system ensuring your participants can hear the ‘Journey into Healing Meditations‘ clearly. I would practice with the meditations yourself first and frame some questions to encourage sharing at the end of your sessions. You will find these meditations to be deeply healing, bonding and empowering to make your sessions unique, fun and unforgettable.
Enjoy videos 1 and 2.