The Sing to Thrive
Music as a path to heal and transform
Do you struggle to find your voice and express yourself fully?
Would you like to learn how to use your voice to quickly release stress, build a positive growth mindset and experience higher levels of health & joy than ever before?
In this workshop, you will:
1. Explore the profound impact of how limiting beliefs are created and shape your life’s struggles and/or successes.
2. Learn the Sing to Thrive Method to quickly change your mindset, replace negative beliefs with positive ones, and improve mental health and well-being.
3. Harness your voice as a powerful healing instrument to boost confidence, express your truth, and overcome emotional turmoil and self-sabotage patterns.
4. Tap into singing as a remedy to bolster your immune and nervous systems, quickly easing stress, anxiety, and fear, and boosting peace, joy, and energy.
5. Experience a powerful set of tools to sharpen your focus, deepen your meditation and align with source energy for clarity and life direction.
Unlock your Path:
Go from feeling stuck and small to empowered and free!
A unique, empowering and dynamic experience that delivers tangible tools to help reclaim your voice and transform stuck areas in your life to flow with more ease, Grace, joy and prosperity.
Join Julia Williamson for a 60-minute Workshop that will guide you to free your voice, re-program your mindset and joyfully transform your life.
Sign up for Julia's Workshop
Tuesday, March 26th, 2024
12:00 - 1:00pm PT
Can't make it live?
Register anyway to get the replay!
Your Holistic Voice Coach
Julia Williamson is a Holistic Voice Coach and Past Age Clearing and Healing Practitioner, with a rich background in professional singing, teaching and facilitating thousands of community singing groups across Australia, Bali and the United Kingdom. In 2006, Julia founded a unique singing and healing school, leveraging neuroplasticity, singing, and music for transformative experiences.
She is dedicated to keeping it real and empowering individuals to liberate their voice, cultivate a ‘can do’ mindset and shape a more fulfilling life. With over 20 years of expertise, she has discovered that healing can be a swift and joyful process. Having navigated personal turmoil, including the impact of abuse, Julia developed a simple yet profound healing approach.
Joined by her daughter Maddy Monacelli in 2016 they became the light force behind Sing to Thrive to guide individuals through personal challenges, focusing on positive and enduring transformations to foster holistic well-being across the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual realms. Their distinctive methodology aims to unlock the full potential of the human voice, creating a space for individuals to connect deeply with their soul’s truth and make positive shifts in their lives.