MUSIC FOR A POSITIVE MINDSET
HIGH VIBRATIONAL MUSIC TO IMPROVE EMOTIONAL HEALTH, FORTIFY IMMUNE SYSTEM AND BUILD A POSITIVE GROWTH MINDSET TO CONSCIOUSLY CREATE THROUGH THE JOY OF SINGING
WHY WE NEED POSITIVE MUSIC
Did you know that positive high vibrational music can rewire your brain with positive thought patterns, improve your outlook on life, and boost your mental, emotional, and physical health?
Science is showing that everything is energy, and that includes the music we listen to. Life-affirming lyrics and stacked harmonies can have a profound impact on our well-being, boosting our immune system and calming our nervous system. Plus, they can even improve our singing and musicality!
So keep scrolling to listen to our inspirational music? Sing along, dance around, and let the positive energy flow through you. Your mind, body, and soul will thank you.
Effects of singing during childhood development
- A baby’s brain, at birth, contains close to 100 billion neurons. There is a window of opportunity in these ‘critical periods’ to strongly influence the 15000 synapses per neuron that get hardwired by the age of 3.
- Neuroscience shows babies and young children are like sponges where the brain grows new synapses just by being exposed to new stimuli.
- Music and singing dramatically improves brain development for listening, learning, language, spelling, memory and attention span.
- Singing triggers feel-good chemicals that affect your entire biology and help to release stress promoting the healthy development of your baby
- The Sing to Thrive songs are inspirational, loving and will develop their musical aptitude just by listening.
- Singing and music increase our oxytocin levels that is scientifically proven to enhance stronger bonds between parent and child. How awesome is that!
- Singing boosts brain function and helps children struggling with learning difficulties, speech problems or behavioural issues.
- Singing improves focus, adhd and memory.
- Singing songs with positive messaging builds self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Singing releases feel-good chemicals to influence mood and behaviour.
- Singing develops everyones empathy, emotional expression and enhances communication.
- The large variety of genres, layered harmonies and different rhythms develop music skills.
- The songs refreshingly have no sexual innuendoes. Phew!
- A lot of popular music is graphic and dangerously explicit. This can drastically alter a child’s perception of the world. Our catchy upbeat music is a way to build optimism so we can all dream for a bright and happy future.
- Singing is a powerful tool for teenagers and adults to express pent up emotions, alleviate anxiety and stress, to bring them back to centre.
- It naturally leads to song-writing and strengthens the pathways for open communication helping people to navigate external and internal struggles.
- Singing triggers neurochemicals oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and endorphins enhancing joy, and giving an internal sense of trust and happiness.
- The songs are designed to rewire the brain with a ‘CAN DO’ attitude and build a strong belief system to take inspired action towards creating a great life.
- Quantum science has proven that what we focus our attention on, we attract. The Sing to Thrive lyrics enhance a creative imagination to DREAM BIG and develop strong focusing skills which are required to become a dynamic conscious creator. Empower yourself or your teens with important life skills to succeed.
Download a FREE SONG and expert tips on easy ways to get your family started on their music journey.
Listen Here To Get Inspired!
We are building a generation of FREE Thinkers and EPIC Singers
FOR THE KIDS & VOCAL WARM-UPS
Acapella call and respond songs build presence, pitch, timing and rhythm skills.